Sunday, July 14, 2013

church?

Youth lunch at Outback!
What an amazing Sunday! This morning we were blessed to celebrate both the Lord's Supper and Baptism. As I was getting ready this morning, it hit me that the last time I did both of these things I was sitting on a beach on the complete other side of the globe. I am so thankful for those memories and those moments. But I am also thankful to see God working here in the lowcountry. He certainly has done so much in so many lives during the year I was gone. What a blessing today to have several conversations about God and what He has been up to. I am also thankful to see Him answering my prayers and surrounding me with several individuals who I know are going to help me grow and follow God into this new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment